Please Join the Town of New Glarus
at our 2014 Annual Meeting
April 15, 2014 beginning at 6:30 p.m.
The Town Board would like to have an open discussion with New Glarus Town Residents at this meeting to help form decisions relating:
- Trash and Recycling Contract
- Options for Curbside Pickup
- Automated vs. Manual pick up
- Collection Frequency weekly vs. bi-weekly
- Pioneer Road Reconstruction Project
- Potential Costs/Grants
- Construction Timeframe
- Growth Vision and Plan for the Town of New Glarus?
- Development of a Town owned Technical park/Town Hall/Garage/Town Park
- Development of ordinances defining ways the Town could facilitate expanded service capabilities into the urban areas for utilities such as natural gas, wi-fi, fiber optics and for Cluster System waste water treatment facilities
Printed Thursday, April 24, 2014